Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New (Election) Year

You know, for a while I thought it was just George Bush that I couldn't stand (and believe me I loathe that moronic self-righteous puppet). But it's not just him. Politicians seem to be assholes by design and party seems to make no difference. The only person fit to be president in this race from a human standpoint is Obama, and the flame of his integrity is already fluttering desperately in the gale of the machine of American politics. Hillary doesn't bear thinking about and neither do the scurrying sanctimonious hordes of GOP jackals.
I am pretty non-dogmatic in my political thoughts if you can call them that. The current regime makes me nauseous and that includes the executive and the recently shifted legislative divisions. Nancy Pelosi is a simp. Karl Rove is the anti-Christ. Until the Republicans overhaul their social platform I will never support them (fucking Nazis). The Democrats on the other hand make me tired. The Libertarians go too far. So what is an irritated cynic to do?
Some might argue with me about the various economic platforms but I won't argue back. There's a reason I'm reading "Economics For Dummies".
So what to take from all this? Democracy is stupid and corrupt. It's only saving grace is that all the other options are MORE stupid and MORE corrupt.

No comments: